• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

vandem

International 12th Man
Well I thought there was a mark as it passed the bat but umpire obviously didn't. My jerky picture not good enough for those real tight ones though.
Tucker said he saw the little noise on snicko, but on frame-by-frame picture was clear that ball slid past the inside edge without touching, and then Tucker said that he had no clear evidence that bat hit ball.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Need to win the next one too and the one after that.

Hope the rain stays well away as it will help the bowlers if cloud arrives.
Yeah, this Test could end in a tame draw but it has been a classic in that the every 'next session' is key. You get the feeling that each 2 hour session could hold the fate of the game.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
this was a really annoying session because we really didn't do anything wrong (bar Craig sending down a few pies). Southee, Boult, and Henry all bowled exceptionally, and Root and Cook responded equally well.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Away from what? I haven't been on this thread for a couple of days.

Would love to watch Root and Kane bating together, would be great to watch.
It was suggested, accurately in my opinion, that the over/under for Root is around 160

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Tough decision. I have rugby practice in an hour and had planned to pop into work for a couple of hours to finish some stuff or I could use the Sunday to sit on my backside and watch the cricket.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket it is :)
I think as England go then so do I. If they lose 3 wickets in the next half an hour then I will find ways to be productive. Otherwise I will make a dent in the sofa watching Cook and Root.

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
We're giving up runs far, far too easily. For anyone watching - are we just bowling trash, is there nothing in the pitch and the ball's not moving, or is our field placement too attacking? England absolutely cruising at the moment.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
This is slipping away from NZ. If Craig isn't taken off soon he better have a couple of wickets (jammy or otherwise) to show for his efforts.