• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2022

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
While I agree that was out, there has been two examples in this innings that exemplify the ridiculousness of the soft signal.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
35, 21, 27, 10, 16, 47, 36, 30 - all double figures, no fifties.

Also Williamson consuming 56 balls for his 27 sticks out like dogs balls. If he'd scored another 15-20 from the same number of balls this would be a different game. He just can't get it off the square at the moment.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
35, 21, 27, 10, 16, 47, 36, 30 - all double figures, no fifties.

Also Williamson consuming 56 balls for his 27 sticks out like dogs balls. If he'd scored another 15-20 from the same number of balls this would be a different game. He just can't get it off the square at the moment.
All says more about the pitch than anything else

Flem274*

123/5
when i saw stead say "oh it was a hard pitch" the other day i realised i have never once heard him say "we played bad and we will improve".

even bad coaches in other sports say the above, but at least they say it. all we get from nzc are excuses.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Ha ha comical seeing Southee and Ferguson missing everything, what a waste of Boult’s batting chops

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Waugh making a good point about how these slower than usual pitches should’ve evened things out for NZ.

Hope we don’t see any more of Southee in an Aussie soil series beyond his inevitable appearances in the World T20.