• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only possible explanation I can come up with is that Tim Paine still sees Wade as a (however minor) threat and is trying to encourage Wade to stay away from keeping by any means possible ie. making him think he's a bowler

TheJediBrah

CdG is underrated, he's become a meme cricketer in the ilk of Jadeja and Maxwell but still more than useful.
He's looking pretty terrible trying to bat out there right now tbh

I don't doubt that he can fluke a 50 with a lot of luck but he doesn't look capable of much more

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What a ****ing pathetic display again. I thought this tour would be better because last tour our bowlers went missing in the first two tests while the batsman were able to rack up semi decent scores which otherwise would've been competitive if it wasnt for **** bowling performances.

Here we've been treated to tireless efforts from the bowlers who in some ways could've been better yet a batting line up arguably much improved from the last tour that had top ten batsmen have all suddenly forgotten how to hold a bat. Fully expected the last test to be an anomoly, but this is just woeful. Again. But, full credit to Australia, they haven't let up. I feel like a lot of our success has been down to whenever we've been in trouble batting wise, the opposition has taken the boot of the throat and we've gotten away with it, so we've just come to expect weathering the storm. But with some actual decent opposition, we've wilted in the sun.

World number 4 seems right if not a bit generous.

Burgey

Yeah it started In the Ashes and even last summer - these blokes give you nothing. Difference from last year is now they aren’t bowling to defend 180-220.

Come a long way in 12 months, this side.

Flem274*

123/5
in these conditions we're #4. india and sa would be better. asia probs top 3. this is the best attack in the world in anti-nz conditions. in eng for example batting would be hard but even cdg with a duke would be a nightmare

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah it started In the Ashes and even last summer - these blokes give you nothing. Difference from last year is now they aren’t bowling to defend 180-220.

Come a long way in 12 months, this side.
They also aren't bowling at Pujara tbf. What he did last summer looks even better in hindsight than it did at the time (and it was already bloody impressive).

Greenlite

U19 Debutant
Lol who is this O’keefe guy

“NZ not hitting enough boundaries eg like they hit the least in CWC earlier this year”

We got further than Aus and India and would have won the cup if the host didn’t change the tiebreaker for that tournament lol, or if Boult knew where his foot was

Ultra Instinct

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's pace that is an issue with Latham, never looks really comfortable against the quicker bowlers. Good thing is he seems to be looking to survive the pace bowlers and score against the rest.

Flem274*

123/5
thats probably his worst ever dismissal from a technical standpoint. usually plays technically correct shots to boundary fielders.

vom