• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Athlai

Not Terrible
A mixture of Bracewell and a general dropping off in form that Vincent experienced in other forms of the game.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't been blown away by Van Wyk's keeping today. He's looked a bit dodgy standing up to the stumps.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't been blown away by Van Wyk's keeping today. He's looked a bit dodgy standing up to the stumps.
Yeah he dropped one.

Also can he stand up to Mason to stop them from pinching byes. Realise he can't do it to Milne.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not even taking much pleasure from this. Idiotic batting from CD.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Who saw Singh's interview on Cricket Company. (Bhupinder that is) he said he was working on a doosra but admitted that he needed to throw the ball. I hope he develops it anyway. He has 15 degrees to work with.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Van Wyk needs to hit 4 or 5 quick boundaries and hope for a miracle by the remaining batsman. He can't just push it around any more.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Who saw Singh's interview on Cricket Company. (Bhupinder that is) he said he was working on a doosra but admitted that he needed to throw the ball. I hope he develops it anyway. He has 15 degrees to work with.
So was Jeets and he had to throw the ball. Got very close but then Sinclair destroyed his confidence. ****ing Sinclair.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Rain?
Are you serious?
I live on the other side of Auckland and we've had no rain at all today so couldn't believe the game was delayed.

I actually thought Auckland mightn't have scored enough runs after looking in a solid position to launch for a total close to 180. Didn't really matter in the end with a quality bowling effort, particularly from Andre Adams and Hira, and some rather poor shots from the CD batsmen.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Sensational fielding by Martin!
I loved how when he realised he'd saved a boundary, even before he'd thrown the ball back, he had a huge smile on his face. Nothing better than watching a top piece of fielding from Chris Martin. :happy:

Flem274*

123/5
When Chris Martin makes a good piece in the field, you know it isn't your day.

Very itstl that Ingram didn't play, but Nethula and Worker did. Ingram injured?