• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand domestic season 2022/23

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, I thought Solia and Horne had got the Aces into a pretty strong position, but that's all changed quite suddenly.

Zinzan

Watched this Foxtroft chap bat & strikes me as more determined than necessarily skilled. Could be a useful 50 over prospect, not sure about T20Is for now.

_Ed_

Whoa, not a great start by Bacon - 18 off six has become seven off four.

Flem274*

123/5
Pringle strikes immediately. Bit bold from Vishvaka.

Nice to see Gibson playing and getting the ball to talk a bit.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Just watched the highlights of Auckland vs Otago, what a match!
- heh at Worker dropping that six over the boundary
- there's a bit of Angry Spinner in Foxcroft - maybe we'll get our Wagner replacement in a different South African form?
- why was W O'Donnell batting right down the order?
- good over from Duffy, not so much from Bacon

ataraxia

International Coach
re O'Donnell I think it was injury, though I may have misheard

Not watching the current game but lol at Ollie Newton pinch-hitting -- I like it

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It belies belief to me that there is cricket going when, apart from a couple of days around Xmas, it's pissed down regularly since early December ?

thierry henry

International Coach
Unusual partnership for Auckland in the women’s Super Smash. Armstrong and Bowden put on 77 in 8 overs with Armstrong making 71(34) and Bowden 3(15) - the latter probably not one of the great innings in a 12 over match.

Flem274*

123/5
I was concerned about the Auckland run rate until I saw the pace attack they've brought to Pukekura Park.

Central could chase 400 against two very medium pacers, a young leggie, a fingerspinner and a debutant.

ataraxia

International Coach
I was concerned about the Auckland run rate until I saw the pace attack they've brought to Pukekura Park.

Central could chase 400 against two very medium pacers, a young leggie, a fingerspinner and a debutant.
Just you wait for Robbie O'Donnell's 2-14 (4)

Flem274*

123/5
Lol I brought that on myself.

Should transport this deck over to Karachi. Ball turning in line with the stumps might get a result.

Flem274*

123/5
Ashok is surprisingly accurate for a young leggie, which is nice.

Also Delport has quietly put together a very respectable record in all 3 formats. A shame he's 34 not 24.