• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand domestic season 2022/23

ataraxia

International Coach
Allen's back for Wellington, and playing the whack game well again. Ideally with 382 the target, Conway can be defensive enough to ruin Jagadeesan's experience by letting Allen score 280 of the runs.

ataraxia

International Coach
lol at Kristian Clarke half-trying to mankad Conway

Also I find it funny that Pete Drysdale is finally manufacturing some games for ND, as of all things a limited-overs bowling AR. Only got there through Santner being unavailable (mysteriously), Sodhi moving to Canterbury, J Walker being injured, and F Walker having COVID.

jcas0167

International Debutant
lol at Kristian Clarke half-trying to mankad Conway

Also I find it funny that Pete Drysdale is finally manufacturing some games for ND, as of all things a limited-overs bowling AR. Only got there through Santner being unavailable (mysteriously), Sodhi moving to Canterbury, J Walker being injured, and F Walker having COVID.
Good to see a BOP stalwart getting a call-up.

Howsie

International Captain
Good to see a BOP stalwart getting a call-up.
Ehhhh, 34 year old making his debut, I don’t know about that. There is plenty of young all rounders running around at the moment in Fergus Hickey cricket. You could give one of them a roll if you were looking at someone to bat 8-9 and bowl 5-6 overs.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Ehhhh, 34 year old making his debut, I don’t know about that. There is plenty of young all rounders running around at the moment in Fergus Hickey cricket. You could give one of them a roll if you were looking at someone to bat 8-9 and bowl 5-6 overs.
True, that is the complaint @nzfan has previously made about Wellington.

Zac Cumming is going well in the Gillette Cup at the moment. These live streams on YouTube are great.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seth Rance was almost the top scorer in this innings. There's something you don't see every day.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Blows my mind as an East Coast NI guy that there is cricket happening...it hasn't stopped raining in my town since Dec 5