• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand domestic season 2022/23

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha yeah...I found that a giggle. I'm backing Fisher in for the SteveNZ XI but I'm certainly not going to be basing the future around him as my spearhead given his fitness issues. Hope I'm wrong, as I often am

jcas0167

International Debutant
Bowes seems to have made a pretty good start to the season after going on the A team tour. Kippax may appreciate his comments here.

There is a huge “care factor” here, which is incredibly valuable to me. The culture that has been created, and is still being enhanced, motivates players to think about their teammates and the team’s needs above their own needs,’

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Canty now 26/3 in response. Good to see NZ is getting the guys ready for the sort of pitches they'll be playing on in India next year. 8-)

jcas0167

International Debutant
Never heard of Auckland's top scorer, Ryan Harrison, before. Apparently a batting all-rounder.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I'd be unimpressed that we are dovetailing our prep for the blackcaps next game (a test series) by playing Ford Trophy in this rare blackcaps available window, rather than Plunket Plunket if .... if , if ..

Jeezus christ, just look at those pitches.

What's the point of being annoyed at the status quo useless calendar when we have pitches that make it all moot anyway. Regardless of the format.

DougieRydal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Many of the pitches are average, the weather has been crap. I know club surburban uncovered decks are miles away from first class ones, but I can't remember a 'summer' where into December the decks are still so low and slow