• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand Domestic Season 2021/22***

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Worker and Chapman got it down to 59 needed from 60 with 9 wickets in hand... and then both dismissed and O'Donnell unable to find a run, now 43 needed from 33. Would be amazing if they choked from here.

Ah Phillips hits a 6.

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
That was a good game to watch, based on how many of the crowd left, that partnership was soul wrenching for Wellington but it was almost a good comeback at the end with the death bowling.

Was my first time ever watching cricket at the basin, lovely ground, will have to come back for a Black Caps match!

jcas0167

International Debutant
Wellington 100/0 with Georgeson only on 16 :happy:. Allen is pretty good...
Slightly surprised they didn't retain Tim Robinson who got a match-winning 60 odd opening for them in the Super Smash during the week.

There are so many bees at the ground, never seen it happen before.

Lovely day to be in Welly for New Years! Pity I missed Allen's innings
I've never seen bees at the Basin but a Plunket Shield game there was disrupted by them in November.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Will O'Rourke from the U19s a couple of seasons ago now has a more orthodox action and looks promising - 2/31 off his 10 overs for Canterbury today, including stumps cartwheeling off Llew Johnson.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
❤ Ferguson

No Finn Allen hijinks today.

I really hope Ferguson gets to play some FC or multi-day 'A' matches this home summer, so he's poised to play a test for NZ if there's an injury.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
And son of 1980s Canterbury snail. David or Justin Boyle.

Although son seems to be a 6 foot 6, six-hitting anti-snail in previous youth tournaments.