• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand Domestic Season 2021/22***

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh it's all just a bit of a low intensity yawn at that internal NZ age group level, I find. Absolutely no overt pushiness in the parents at all.

We actually probably need more fervent jerks with big pushy pro-patriarchal desires, if anything. :ph34r:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Tim Pringle closing in on a 50 against established first-class bowlers. :toot:

Anything that helps him combat this second well-performed season that Freddy Walker is having is quite good to see.

Binkley

U19 Captain
Finn Allen is box office dynamite in my house. I saw he was batting now, so switched over from the Ashes to watch. His play is such a mix of glitter and gold. The clean hits are so clean, but even the mi****s are entertaining.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ah the good old days with angry dads on the sideline screaming at kids, coaches, umpires, scorers and anyone that looks at them funny.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Of course the day I decide to go to cricket for the first time this season also looks like the day our wonderful spell of weather will end

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Of course the day I decide to go to cricket for the first time this season also looks like the day our wonderful spell of weather will end
Rains not happened as forecast and pleasant day so far.

Ended up being a cracker of a woman's game though!

PSX_20220107_141753.jpg