• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
hey we are two games above .500 with such a depleted roster...cousins will be a waste of space but i'll take what i can get this season...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the fact that we are holding steady in 6th place with our depleted team is amazing, tremendous effort from jokic, he is probably playing better now than last season!

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's having an insane season again. Just watching this just drift along hurts so ****ing much.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
these last couple of trades have been for miniscule returns, have to think lillard is out the door soon as well right?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Big trade exception and cap spaces. Reported that they're targetting the top end of the market but I'm puzzled as to who.

Dame on the phone to a malcontent star or two?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i feel harden will have a dampening effect on embiid's mvp season if he goes there and if they sacrifice some of their depth to acquire him, this will be another wasted season for philly...