• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Now that the Lakers are a shoe-in for the play in, I now hope that they clinch the 7th seed but somehow contrive to miss the playoffs proper.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
If their stars stay healthy, the Suns will take the West. In the East, it’s between the Celtics and the Bucks again, I still don’t think Philly can beat either in a 7 game series.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Two ball hogging guards and a D-averse team didn’t mesh well enough to carry them into the playoffs and contention…I am totally astounded!

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

[MacMahon] Team sources have acknowledged to ESPN that fear exists that Doncic, who publicly and privately expressed extreme frustration this season, could consider requesting a trade as soon as the summer of 2024 if Dallas doesn't make significant progress by then.

Lool if he bolts

social

Some people blame Kyrie but he’s been Kyrie and better than Doncic

The roster is simply terrible

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Some people blame Kyrie but he’s been Kyrie and better than Doncic

The roster is simply terrible
Reminds me how they cut ties will all the good role playerd fromm the 2011 championship team for cap space to chase a marquee free agent who never came.

social

Two ball hogging guards and a D-averse team didn’t mesh well enough to carry them into the playoffs and contention…I am totally astounded!
I am a Nets fan and have no reason to defend Kyrie

He’s a good defender for his size & a killer in the clutch plus he doesn’t hog the ball

Something else is going on as Dinwiddie and DFS simply aren’t good enough for their absence to make this much difference

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
They are simply a poor defensive team with very little depth and the scoring abilities of Doncic and Irving aren’t close enough to making up for it…

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
They are simply a poor defensive team with very little depth and the scoring abilities of Doncic and Irving aren’t close enough to making up for it…
Also Jason Kidd is head coach. Aside from last seaso has he ever been that good?

Ali TT

International Debutant
This play-in is like the NBA saw the IPL/BBL finals format, for some reason thought it was a good idea but decided it should only apply to the **** teams

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
This play-in is like the NBA saw the IPL/BBL finals format, for some reason thought it was a good idea but decided it should only apply to the **** teams
I suspect it's got more to do with March Madness and making the back end of the regular season "meaningful"

Ali TT

International Debutant
I suspect it's got more to do with March Madness and making the back end of the regular season "meaningful"
Yeah and to keep more traditionally big market/poorly performing franchises like the Knicks in with a chance for longer (yes, I know they Knicks sailed into the playoffs this time but they usually suck).