• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Performance for the ages from James...although I wanted the Warriors to win, can't help feeling happy for Lebron...he answered all the questions/doubts about him being a closer...that was as emphatic a closing statement as it gets...did Ohio declare a state holiday? :)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
So now the Knicks have a medium-sized three in Rose, Anthony and Porzingis...may be enough for a playoff berth...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
wait they are looking to trade butler to the heat?! just saw something on yahoo.com...are they in rebuilding mode now?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Jimmy's tribute to Rose:

My point guard, my brother: you taught me so much since I came into this league as a 21 year old kid from Marquette. For me, coming to Chicago to play and learn from you, an MVP, was eye-opening. You helped shape me into the player I am today. Helped teach me the work ethic needed to excel in this league. You are a leader, thru and thru. Always a supportive teammate and friend. I'll always be thankful for the opportunity I had to play alongside you each night and I know you're going to continue to be the great player and leader you were in Chicago for years to come.
I'm sad today.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Howard needs to go to the Knicks now too.
From what I'm reading they're going to make plays to get a big (if they can't get KD) but Dwight is down on the list. I'd reckon unrestricted guys like Horford or Whiteside are the guys they'd be after first.