• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
And that's Kevin McHale out the door. Who takes over for the Rockets?
their issues are related to personnel and not the coach but the coach is always the fall guy...it doesn't really matter any way because regardless of the coach, they aren't good enough to beat either the warriors or the spurs in a 7 match series...and even at full strength, they can still lose to teams like the clippers and the thunder...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so far, it looks like the clippers will bring the warriors' win streak to a halt tonight...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah Steph has just been on another level in these first 13 games. I'm thinking the Bulls might be tough for them today after the big comeback vs. Clips.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah Steph has just been on another level in these first 13 games. I'm thinking the Bulls might be tough for them today after the big comeback vs. Clips.
No Rose and DJBrooks. Hinrich will start again. I don't know if he can guard Steph better than Rose.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
kobe finally announces his retirement, two years too late...! byron scott is so cringe-worthy in his fawning over kobe, not to mention being a thoroughly clueless, ****ty coach as well...

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
He'll go down as an all-time great, but he is nowhere close to being the greatest Laker IMO. Magic, Kareem, Wilt and even Shaq all ahead of Kobrick.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Shaq ain't ahead of him, I doubt Wilt would be either considering he only played a short stretch of his career there.

IMO it'd be Magic, Kareem, West, Kobe.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe shouldn't have said "great" because that has some other meanings as well but I meant best player. I think Shaq is a better player than Kobe was and West is a good shout too. Not to **** on the dude, but people talking about "the closest to Michael" and all the other hyperbole are just gassing.

And :laugh: @ 17 3 point attempts. Bloody hell, he just does not give a ****.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Adonal Foyle is bottom left, Jamison is in the middle. Pretty sure Troy Murphy is middle-left, not top left, 'cause top left is definitely Mike Dunleavy Jr. I actually have no idea who the top right is, will be mad when I figure it out.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any of you guys seen Ben Simmons play for LSU?

Whilst his conference is weak, the kid is obviously a massive talent and is on target to break a heap of NCAA records

Most of his matches are being broadcast live on ESPN so there is huge interest in what honestly is a pretty ordinary team because of one player

My only criticism so far is that he is too unselfish if anything but barring injuries, he seems destined for superstardom with one NBA scout declaring that he is arguably the best NCAA player in every position on the court