• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Dravid

International Captain
Atleast I don't start rooting for some sikk-ass team just because my team is ****. I stay loyal, and it pays off (i.e. this year). :)

Anyways, I know Toronto is a mediocre team, and was just bragging becuase we don't get these kind of oppurtinities often and so I decided to savour it, but let's face it we'll be in the playoffs.
Dude. I have been a Pistons fan for years. I've never been a Nets fan, or a Knicks fan. I don't believe in that **** that because I'm from NJ area I should be a Nets fan.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Braap 96-90 for the Raptors, Bosh game high 26 points :laugh:, now only if India win tomorrow what a weekend it'll be.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Dude. I have been a Pistons fan for years. I've never been a Nets fan, or a Knicks fan. I don't believe in that **** that because I'm from NJ area I should be a Nets fan.
hey the wizards just beat the pistons 99-96, jamison and arenas starring....they are really shaping up as a serious team in the east this season....

Dravid

International Captain
hey the wizards just beat the pistons 99-96, jamison and arenas starring....they are really shaping up as a serious team in the east this season....
They did. We played awful in the 3rd qtr, and played crap defense in the 4th, so we deserved to lose. But chauncey is so good. Even on a off night, he finds ways of playing good.

Dravid

International Captain
Miamis season is done. Get blown out by the knicks, after blowing them out last week. Wow

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Miamis season is done. Get blown out by the knicks, after blowing them out last week. Wow
they should still make the playoffs and can still regroup and try to make a run but they are probably the weakest title defender ever....

Dravid

International Captain
I swear to god, Denver could survive without Melo, without AI, but they could never survive without Camby. Someone seriously needs to teach denver some defense. Besides camby, no one gives a crap about defense. I'm sorry I doubted you Anil, but this team isn't going anywhere with defense like that.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I swear to god, Denver could survive without Melo, without AI, but they could never survive without Camby. Someone seriously needs to teach denver some defense. Besides camby, no one gives a crap about defense. I'm sorry I doubted you Anil, but this team isn't going anywhere with defense like that.
yeah coach karl should really take some advice from good friend larry brown right about now....they pulled in reggie evans and eduardo najera to toughen up the team on defense and for a while it looked like it was starting to happen, but i don't know, maybe it's the excitement of getting iverson, they probably think they can get it done just at one end of the court....for all of iverson's brave talk, if they want to win 4 games out of 7 against teams like the jazz, the spurs, the mavs or even the lakers, they need to tighten up so much more on defense and at mid-season with their mind-set, i don't see them doing it....

Dravid

International Captain
Atlantic is now tied as Nets beat Utah. Carter is a bitch for making that shot from like 35 ft. That was just a gilbert arenas shot

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top effort from the TWolves & KG with 44 points to halt the Suns run at 17 straight wins.

Dravid

International Captain
http://www.insidehoops.com/bryant-suspended-013007.shtml

This has to be the most ridiculous suspension I have ever seen in the history of the NBA. Kobe was going for a shot, Manu blocked it, Kobe goes after the ball, gets a hand on manus face by mistake...manu falls on the floor and starts crying like the little baby he is. Kobe did not do a thing to get a suspension

Fusion

Global Moderator
http://www.insidehoops.com/bryant-suspended-013007.shtml

This has to be the most ridiculous suspension I have ever seen in the history of the NBA. Kobe was going for a shot, Manu blocked it, Kobe goes after the ball, gets a hand on manus face by mistake...manu falls on the floor and starts crying like the little baby he is. Kobe did not do a thing to get a suspension
I strongly disagree. I'm no fan of Manu's flopping, but this was not him being a cry baby. Loot at the replay in slow motion. Kobe jumps up for the shot, is blocked by Manu, and then for some weird reason throws around his arms as if to clear traffic. He knew he had been blocked and IMO threw out his arms in frustration. This suspension is well earned by Kobe.