• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match # 43- Australia vs Bangladesh - November 11th - Pune (D)

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
With that last six Marsh is now the 5th player this tournament to strike 20 or more sixes for the tournament.

Also now has the 2nd highest score in his World Cup as well..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think what we have seen, as the T20 game has steadily evolved and become the most played format around the world, set batsmen in good batting conditions and 70-75 m or smaller boundaries have no real ceiling. The fact that you can block out 4 good balls in an over and still smash 10 or 12 has made such a huge difference to how batsmen view this game mentally these days.

I think the great innings we have been seeing and them steadily increasing since about 2015 or so is directly a result of this phenomenon.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think what we have seen, as the T20 game has steadily evolved and become the most played format around the world, set batsmen in good batting conditions and 70-75 m or smaller boundaries have no real ceiling. The fact that you can block out 4 good balls in an over and still smash 10 or 12 has made such a huge difference to how batsmen view this game mentally these days.

I think the great innings we have been seeing and them steadily increasing since about 2015 or so is directly a result of this phenomenon.
Yep. Guys literally dgaf about blocking out X dot balls these days because the ability to catch up is so damn good.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
100m boundaries imo. Want bishan Bedi type flight instead of everyone either darting it in as spinners or a fast bowlers repertoire consisting solely of six different types of slower ball.