• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 27 - Ireland v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ireland has a pretty handy tail, if this comes down to the last over I wouldn't be surprised if Ireland pull it off.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I have always supported the UDRS but there are stll some glaring errors in the system.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
What the ****?

The only way that can be out is if he wasn't playing a shot. He pad was in front of the bat, but he was still playing a shot, his pad just got in the way.

That's just wrong.

salman85

International Debutant
That was not out :mad:

How Asoka is on the elite panel is beyond me.And the guy looking at the review is an even bigger idiot than him.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
THAT FAT SACK OF ****!!!!

**** how can he still be umpiring international cricket!!!!! His grandstanding bull**** has cost this match a fascinating finish. Useless, rotund, miopic, **** bag.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I have always supported the UDRS but there are stll some glaring errors in the system.
How is that an error in the system?

It's an umpire being a complete moron. Under UDRS that should have been overturned as long as he was playing a shot, which he was.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
How is that an error in the system?

It's an umpire being a complete moron. Under UDRS that should have been overturned as long as he was playing a shot, which he was.
Umpires are still part of the system.

And i don't want to get in a debate about the other problems there are too.