• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 21 - England v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeamUp

International Coach
Robbie P is a much improved bowler but I'm still surprised Botha isn't playing.

Morne Van Wyk will bat 3...very good at attacking quick bowling.

tooextracool

International Coach
Having watched a fair bit of Robbie P over the last few games, I do have to say that he has impressed me. Certainly, a notch above the one I used to know. Have to say though, this has been some terrible batting here. K Pietersen is surely looking down at what could potentially be a long hiatus for him from the ODI side unless things change drastically over the next 2/3 games.

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh my goodness. This is like Adelaide in a way.

I think Robin Peterson doesn't quite compare to Jimmy Anderson with a new ball at his peak though.

Last edited:

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
game over.

Could England's inning end up less than 100!!!!!!!

Don't care. I am gonna go to bed now. Will get up early morning to watch India vs. Ireland, which has got to be better than this.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha I think we can expect to see more teams opening with spinners from now on