• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #20- England vs S Africa - October 21st - Wankhede (D/N)

King Kane

International Debutant
Hendricks might have just dropped the game.

Wood is looking dangerous here, smashing them to all parts.

Himannv

International Coach
All this pressure is getting to the South Africans. They're dropping catches and getting smacked around now.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite the Dutch blip, this is still a serious SA side. Have to be one of the favourites, one of the few that could challenge India.

A far more cohesive team than this England unit, been building for a while and I think this kind of reaction to an embarrassing loss says a lot. Unlike our reaction...

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
On the plus side, I really like the look of atkinson. Good death bowler and can hold a bat. Not gonna be a world beater but I can imagine him developing into a plunkett type player for england.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Newcastle always do really well when we're having a ****e time in the cricket - and vice versa. Has happened my whole life, I swear. Some voodoo ****.