• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Smith starting to turn it on here. Very good innings so far from him. Staying until the end is something I always love in any batsman, let's hope he carries his bat through. Kalyankrishna with a horrid over.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Come on Smith. Really want Shane Warne to make it 2 out of 3 here. Delhi and Jaipur by far my two favorite teams, with Banglore third.

Damn you Afridi...Kaif gone.

Last edited:

GGG

State Captain
God Afridi is a prick applauding his team mate for dropping a catch. If he had a quater of the talent that Warne has then maybe he could say something to him.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Grr...is Symond's crap bowling not going to be enough to give it away after his good batting? Hydrebad on top now. Really hope Shane creams some balls and Jaipur win the game. 20 runs and eight balls, need at least one four or six this over.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Symonds to bowl the last over. It would be fitting either way for him to bowl the last over. Going to give it all away or be the hero?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
WARNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is definately in my Top Ten favourite matches. And I made the best post ever on the forum.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
fp
se
fpsjf
fj
fpfrja
ff[p
few[fwjf
wj[r320