• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It's a fun situation to be in though. MI and RCB probably finish top 2 but I'm loath to predict 3-4. DC can conceivably lose both remaining games against MI and RCB, and be tangled up with any or all of Punjab, RR, or KKR. The wild card here is Rajasthan who on their day can upset anyone. Hyderabad despite their NRR have to play MI and RCB which I don't see them getting the better of.
I actually think RR might be the one to bow out next game.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Steyn has been such a liability every time (hyperbole?) I've seen him in T20 cricket. Just the most ideal, skiddy bowler you'd wish to tonk around in this format.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
At least we are sticking at it, giving ourselves the slightest of chances but realistically the more likely positive is our NRR wouldn't have taken a pummelling.

JOJOXI

A runout at the non strikers end with Morris deflecting the ball onto the stumps would do nicely here!

Jack1

International Debutant
MI would be stronger if they batted Pollard higher. They got the win but he seemed wasted held back so low. In the long term it would win them more games batting him higher

JOJOXI

MI would be stronger if they batted Pollard higher. They got the win but he seemed wasted held back so low. In the long term it would win them more games batting him higher
Completely agree, think Krunal bats at five too often, don't get me wrong he's good but he's not Hardik Pandya or Pollard. If they are three down in the first eight overs I can see the merit in Krunal at five but after that it has to be one of Pollard or Hardik Pandya I think, personally I'd go with Pollard