• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Was similar last year, though, tbf...

I'm surprised Rameez Raja wants to be involved in the IPL, given the discrimination shown towards his countrymen by the tournament.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Was similar last year, though, tbf...

I'm surprised Rameez Raja wants to be involved in the IPL, given the discrimination shown towards his countrymen by the tournament.
Don't think it's discrimination shown by the Tournament particularly right now, but more so the political situation. Pakistani players might have played this year, but then incidents at LOC happened and tensions flared up a bit between the 2 countries for a while.

Players are more high profile so it becomes a political issue, while the commentators and others can still flow under the radar of those trying to make this a issue.

Satyanash89

Banned
What's this? A studio discussion in IPL which is actually great?
The whole conversation between Gavaskar and Kapil about the revolving door captaincy of their time was really fascinating. Surprised the anchor actually put a slightly controversial question to Gavaskar about the alleged animosity between him and Kapil back then... good stuff

Satyanash89

Banned
Dravid acknowledging his "sweating problem" at the toss was gun :laugh:
Always thought he sweat about 50% more than the average player

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not many times does someone go for 18 in an over and still end up with figures of 4-0-28-2

Daemon

Really hate how late the matches start. Can't watch the day I'm at work. First off day I'm tired and fall asleep, second off I need to sleep early because I have to wake up early the next day. Haven't watched a full match so far, except one of the early games on the weekend.

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
Really hate how late the matches start. Can't watch the day I'm at work. First off day I'm tired and fall asleep, second off I need to sleep early because I have to wake up early the next day. Haven't watched a full match so far, except one of the early games on the weekend.
u are missing quite good matches!!! 8-)

Daemon

This Shukla guy will be playing ODIs in no time. 140kph, not accurate, no lateral movement, **** FC stats. They just love players like him.