• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2010

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I still can't believe that you'd put Harby in before Duminy. If JP was ever going to be effective, it would be going in at that period.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I still can't believe that you'd put Harby in before Duminy. If JP was ever going to be effective, it would be going in at that period.
And if they wanted a hitter, why not Pollard?

Now they have given them a few balls where all they can really do is slog

Ludicrous

Very bad captaincy from Sachin not to send Pollard.I do not think seending Harby was that bad as he has this uncanny ability to hit a few big ones.

shivfan

Banned
I don't care who wins this but I hope it goes down to the last over. Doesn't look like it though with Pollard still in the dugout.
Poor juggling of the team order by Sachin....

Poor batting by Sachin too. 48 from 45 balls might just have eaten up too many balls.

Lostman

State Captain
Murali!!,
Great spell in a final again.

Overall, pretty happy for SL's bowling going into the 20/20WC. Murali/Malinga look in great form, with Mendis,Mathews and Fernando for support.:)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor juggling of the team order by Sachin....

Poor batting by Sachin too. 48 from 45 balls might just have eaten up too many balls.
Wasn't one of Sachin's most fluent knocks but a bit silly to blame his batting today.

Pollard. :-O

What. The. ****. was he doing in the dugout for 17 overs?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a bit reminiscent of Misbah's batting in the T20 WC finals in '07, but in a more hopeless situation.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Very bad captaincy from Sachin not to send Pollard.I do not think seending Harby was that bad as he has this uncanny ability to hit a few big ones.
But how often does that sort of thing (elevating a tailender up the order to have a whack) work in finals and pressure situations?