• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
nehrafan said:
Oh i just realised, the test series (the superior format of the game ) was drawn, infact Pakistan was lucky to have ended up 1-1 in test matches!! So all these greetings and worshiping of their cricketers are just because they managed to drew a series with India or because they defeated India in Oneday lottery games??

Imagine the reaction had they actually beaten India in test series 8-)
Respect for Bobbery>>>Respect for you

Pakistan were far from lucky. You get out what you put in, and they put in a helluva lot, especially in the last game.

I can imagine what you would be like if India won the ODI series. They wouldn`t be lottery games at all then, would they?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
nehrafan said:
UGG ! Some people have real bad taste :wacko:
And WHAT THE HELL is that meant to mean? Yeah, "Bad Pakistani fans, don`t you dare lift up the Best bowler of the series."

deeps

International 12th Man
nehrafan said:
infact Pakistan was lucky to have ended up 1-1 in test matches!!
Imagine the reaction had they actually beaten India in test series 8-)

why were they luckY? they played the better cricket in the final test, and india weren't good enough to beat them in the other.

If you watched the way that pakistan fought out the games, you will see they were far from lucky.

As i posted earlier, some indian fans really get on my nerves with comments like that. They make india out to be the greatest team ever, and the only reason they lost was because of luck! that's a shocking attitude.

They cannot accept it when someone like Rana takes 15 wickets and is the leading wicket taker, they say that he is not good and he was lucky. He may not have the looks of irfan pathan, the superior pace of shoaib akhtar or sami, or even the big fan base of zaheer or pathan or any other bowler.

But he has heart, a fighting spirit and something called a brain inbetween those big ears of his. Congratulations rana, you my friend, are a true champion.

A competitor with the bat as well, works very hard on his batting, and is not too bad at all. A good fielder too. Just goes to show how far hard work can get you!

Perhaps some of the indian's should take a leaf out of his book

masterblaster

International Captain
deeps said:
why were they luckY? they played the better cricket in the final test, and india weren't good enough to beat them in the other.

If you watched the way that pakistan fought out the games, you will see they were far from lucky.

As i posted earlier, some indian fans really get on my nerves with comments like that. They make india out to be the greatest team ever, and the only reason they lost was because of luck! that's a shocking attitude.

They cannot accept it when someone like Rana takes 15 wickets and is the leading wicket taker, they say that he is not good and he was lucky. He may not have the looks of irfan pathan, the superior pace of shoaib akhtar or sami, or even the big fan base of zaheer or pathan or any other bowler.

But he has heart, a fighting spirit and something called a brain inbetween those big ears of his. Congratulations rana, you my friend, are a true champion.

A competitor with the bat as well, works very hard on his batting, and is not too bad at all. A good fielder too. Just goes to show how far hard work can get you!

Perhaps some of the indian's should take a leaf out of his book
Agreed. Rana Naved Ul Hasan, India appreciates you!

Take a bow!

From all Indian fans around the world!

:D

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
SJS said:
[ I think if India had shown the same dedication and determination that they showed playing in Pak against Pak last year, then they would have surely won both the test and OD series.
If auntie had moustaches I am sure she would have been uncle. :sleep:

]
:D LOL LOVED THAT ONE

culd u plz type that one in punjabi too iv never heard that one b4
thanks

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
PAKMAN said:
:D LOL LOVED THAT ONE

culd u plz type that one in punjabi too iv never heard that one b4
thanks
Agar bhua diyaan muchhaan hondiaan taan us nu phuphar kehnde !!

Hope you followed that. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nehrafan said:
Oh i just realised, the test series (the superior format of the game ) was drawn, infact Pakistan was lucky to have ended up 1-1 in test matches!!
What is your definition of lucky then?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
He'd be moaning that the CW ratings don't have india at number 1.
The same ratings which arent reflective of current form as it takes one day series of ages ago into account.

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
SJS said:
Agar bhua diyaan muchhaan hondiaan taan us nu phuphar kehnde !!

Hope you followed that. :)
yep got that fine thanks :)

in urdu therz one '' naach na jaanay aangan terha ''

and '' angoor khattay hain''

Beleg

International Regular
[Thread Drift]'Nach Na Jaanay Aangan Terha' is my favorite alongside 'Ulta Choor Kootwaal Ko Dantay!" [/Thread Drift]

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Hey guys... seen wahindiawah lately? :p
He has that amazing ability to just disappear when India gets a beating... and somehow appears out of nowhere when India wins a match. Oh what fun it would be to see his lame excuses right now.

Duncan

U19 Debutant
Nnanden said:
And WHAT THE HELL is that meant to mean? Yeah, "Bad Pakistani fans, don`t you dare lift up the Best bowler of the series."
Just the fact that he is a Nehra fan discredits anything he has to say.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
The Series is over.

Now India does need a revamp and all, what the indian team does not need is such heartless abandon from some of its fans and the media. I saw these guys play in Pakistan just over a year ago, and mind you, they have some great performers.

Its time to learn NOT to lament and cry but do some constructive thinking. India has improved tremendously in the past five years, and i think with a little more application and luck finding some quality allrounders, they would right back up.

So layoff on all the negative criticism.
Peace

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Duncan said:
Hey guys... seen wahindiawah lately? :p
He has that amazing ability to just disappear when India gets a beating... and somehow appears out of nowhere when India wins a match. Oh what fun it would be to see his lame excuses right now.
He disapeared soon after the Bangalore test then started posting after india were 2-0 up.Since then he has gone again.