• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England T20 International series in Ahmedabad

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Only following this via text commentary, but obviously seems to be going well so far. Dropping our 2nd spinner when playing away in India wasn't what I was expecting. The mixture of pace options it gives Morgan does look nice though, and I like that it gets more out of Curran generally. Just makes you wish one of the top order could bowl an over or two of spin though for balance (e.g. Root or Livingstone, or even playing Moeen himself up top in place of Roy could work).
Alternatively, Morgan could choose to not even bowl out Rashid. Who needs spin apparently.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Archer and Wood bowled brilliantly tbf. Can't blame him, that was just top-quality bowling. Not sure what Kishan would have done differently.
Dhawan was getting late constantly his reflexes are done.. Dude is 35+ already. Played two T20 WC's was dropped in Semis both times. He is a failure as simple as that

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wood already bowled more balls over 90mph than Jofra managed in the test series.

Wood bowled that speed consistently in Sri Lanka and did in the windies and south Africa bowling us to victory.

Not sure the obessesion with archer as a red ball cricketer he's not been fit since the ashes so why they've persisted with him is beyond me.
Because being very tall and Fast, if even a couple of miles less is generally more dangerous, and yeah can see why you big up Woods fitness, he's the epitome of sturdiness.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not sure about Jonny Red starting against spin.

Can see why Eoin wants to have as much of Jos as possible, but he's a far better finisher than YJB and an infinitely better player of spin.

EDIT: I love this "working" from home gubbins.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure about Jonny Red starting against spin.

Can see why Eoin wants to have as much of Jos as possible, but he's a far better finisher than YJB and an infinitely better player of spin.

EDIT: I love this "working" from home gubbins.
He's just a different proposition in the shorter forms. Can be a poor starter, but he's brutally aggressive against all types of bowling.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Chahal needs to be dropped.. Dude has been getting outbowled in T20s by opposition leggies for a long time. Sodhi in NZ. Zampa in India &>Zampa + Swepson in Aus. Here by Adil Rashid
Rahul Chahar must be tried. He is quick through the air & has a faster googly.