• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England T20 International series in Ahmedabad

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Wood already bowled more balls over 90mph than Jofra managed in the test series.

Wood bowled that speed consistently in Sri Lanka and did in the windies and south Africa bowling us to victory.

Not sure the obessesion with archer as a red ball cricketer he's not been fit since the ashes so why they've persisted with him is beyond me.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Wood already bowled more balls over 90mph than Jofra managed in the test series.

Wood bowled that speed consistently in Sri Lanka and did in the windies and south Africa bowling us to victory.

Not sure the obessesion with archer as a red ball cricketer he's not been fit since the ashes so why they've persisted with him is beyond me.
Archer will do well in red ball cricket and has looked impressive so far. Regarding the injury, I do agree that they should wait for him to be fully fit. He relies on accuracy and seam movement, he can only be effective if he is fully fit and can bowl as fast as he can.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Only following this via text commentary, but obviously seems to be going well so far. Dropping our 2nd spinner when playing away in India wasn't what I was expecting. The mixture of pace options it gives Morgan does look nice though, and I like that it gets more out of Curran generally. Just makes you wish one of the top order could bowl an over or two of spin though for balance (e.g. Root or Livingstone, or even playing Moeen himself up top in place of Roy could work).