• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India v England T20 International series in Ahmedabad

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Virat is king! England should chase this easily, England bowled tremendously well but Virat showed today that he is a class above mortal cricketers.

hazsa19

International Regular
Must admit I don’t watch much of the IPL or the big bash, but Roy doesn’t look nearly as good playing the flicks and sweeps as when he’s playing straighter.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Thakur is just too inconsistent at this level (T20s) to thrive. As an Indian fan I'd be worried if he is playing at the WC

Is Natarajan injured?

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Thakur is just too inconsistent at this level (T20s) to thrive. As an Indian fan I'd be worried if he is playing at the WC

Is Natarajan injured?
Yap, he'll be back. Natarajan, Bumrah and Bhuvi along with Jadeja + Sundar looks like a decent bowling lineup. Shardul needs to stay away from T20s IMO, stick to improving his game in the longer format where his style of bowling will really work. Same with Siraj.

Also, this musical chairs with selection really needs to stop. Imagine what SKY must be thinking, too much pressure on him in the next two games considering the fact that the selectors will pick the side based on the performances in this series.

White Ball

State 12th Man
I feel sorry for Sky, not batting and then dropped, this could really crush the young mans confidence Rahul should have been dropped before this game