• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India Tour of South Africa, 2023/24

Bahseph

State Captain
tilak is just 21 too
Perhaps he just needs more exposure to different conditions. Some of the new crop of Indian batters have some crazy LA records though. I guess it is more common to find batters who average 50+ or have 100+ SRs more often these days.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Perhaps he just needs more exposure to different conditions. Some of the new crop of Indian batters have some crazy LA records though. I guess it is more common to find batters who average 50+ or have 100+ SRs more often these days.
he will come good with time as @Shri says he has really remarkable records for his age

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sai looks good. He actually went to Surrey this year as part of some CSK programme and managed to play 3 games where he did ~ok.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sai looks good. He actually went to Surrey this year as part of some CSK programme and managed to play 3 games where he did ~ok.
No, he had been to England as part of the Junior Super Kings program which was run by CSK but this time he went as a proper replacement pick for Surrey, recommended by Vikram Solanki who is director of cricket at Gujarat Titans.

EDIT - And he was available for 3 games, only played the one game, I believe.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I swear if you toss a cricket ball to a random bloke on the street in SA, there’s as good a chance as not that he’ll be able to bowl it at 140kph plus. They seem to have a zillion of them.

Bahseph

State Captain
I swear if you toss a cricket ball to a random bloke on the street in SA, there’s as good a chance as not that he’ll be able to bowl it at 140kph plus. They seem to have a zillion of them.
Imagine if we could replicate that with a bat and being able to play a damn forward defence!

Dendarii

International Debutant
These are the guys who couldn't make it into the rugby team. Not being able to murder people by running into/over them, they've had to go for propelling cricket balls at great speed.

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Nandre Burger looks very very good. Would have loved to see Beyers Swanepoel, top top player and I'd go fsr as go say he's the closest thing to Vernon we have.