• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Xix2565

International Debutant

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Knowing how Cricinfo works, I don't think that's doing what you think it's doing. I'll have a play around with it myself later.
Yeah that's England's bowling average overall whenever the opposition ends up as at least 7 down, not their bowling average after a team loses its 7th wicket, if you get me.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Does anyone who can filter Cricinfo stats well find out which teams are least effective at bowling sides out after the sixth wicket falls in the last five years, say? Obviously I'd think England would be on the worst end of the spectrum but could just be because I watch them bowl utter filth to tailenders so often.
You could filter batsmen in positions 8+ and sort it by opposition.
What do you guys think now?