• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Xix2565

International Debutant

White Ball

State 12th Man
I personally think Virat should have been given the captaincy for this game as long as he wanted it. He lead us to the 2-1 position that we are in now so I felt him leading as a one off would have been logical the moment Rohit was ruled out

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Looking forward to England v India series eagerly. In the hope England is actually on a spree and it wasn't because we were ****. Still I think India has much better options in their line up. Although batting is pretty exciting from India I don't quite equate runs for India in a one match series in England. It takes time to acclimatize and they haven't had much time. I think Indian bowling will be an upgrade from ours. More pace, ability to extract more movement from the deck and able to hit the deck hard unlike us who rely on swing rather than hitting the deck harder. Also India will have a much better spin bowling option no matter whom they play. Any spinner India picks will be a massive upgrade from ours. Indian bowlers will not an issue with the dukes ball, their SG ball is a lot like Dukes ball.

Looking forward to an exciting England batting. I reckon they will try and go even harder. It can go either way but a lot depends on the deck.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doesn’t look like a full washout to me, though the first few days could be frustrating.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Prepare to be Bairstowed India fans. Your bowling doesn't have the tools to get Bairstow out early. 100 in 66 balls coming up

chris.hinton

International Captain
Weather

Friday- Showers throughout the day
Sat - Early rain clearing and showers
Sun - Showers
Mon - Fine
Tue - Fine