• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Nicky

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If Roy continues to fail, here's the full power England : Buttler, Bairstow, Root, Stokes, Livingstone, Ali, Brook/Wood, Curran, Willey, Rashid, Archer.
Curran & Willey can be thrown up in the mix to get some bonus runs. Surrey use Curran at #. I think that's a really good idea. And I think Root will be much more reliable than Malan at #3. He's the best batter in the world...

Arachnodouche

International Captain
i really don't know how Chahal's kept himself relevant in the shorter formats. He's obviously doing something right, but it's hard to tell what.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't realise the hit and giggle was on. Sat in a beer garden with it on the TV. Looks like we have lost this one.
Barring something miraculous in the remaining overs, I'm struggling to remember us being so comprehensively outplayed in this format as we have been this week. I can't imagine it's due to Morgan retiring, even allowing for Buttler's two failures with the bat.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Surely we need Bairstow stokes and root as this team all think they can just slog with no method.Come back Morgan please

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Barring something miraculous in the remaining overs, I'm struggling to remember us being so comprehensively outplayed in this format as we have been this week. I can't imagine it's due to Morgan retiring, even allowing for Buttler's two failures with the bat.
You don't have three regular starters though who also just happen to be the three most talismanic, destructive batsmen in the game today across formats (assuming Root is a shoo-in). Nothing to worry about imo.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Bit of a flat game for the free to air showpiece game sadly (though Moeen having a dash now).

India have been very good though.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bairstow in this form would make a huge difference. Rashid is class too and we miss him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Players that are World-class not performing, it'll be forgotten in a month and I'm not stressing about it.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Reminder that ireland nearly chased 220+ vs a very similiar indian lineup a few weeks ago. India>Ireland>England

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
4th back to back T20 bilateral series win over England.
India continues to bully teams in these Bilaterals. Still looks far far away from a settled side.