• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
They can drop Axar & Play Kohli... Hooda can do the job Axar is doing with the ball & maybe better.
Pant can open instead of Kishan to keep L-R combo going.
Rest all look locked. Arshdeep bowled so well but isn't in the remaining squad so Bumrah may come in.

Niall

International Coach
They can drop Axar & Play Kohli... Hooda can do the job Axar is doing with the ball & maybe better.
Pant can open instead of Kishan to keep L-R combo going.
Rest all look locked. Arshdeep bowled so well but isn't in the remaining squad so Bumrah may come in.

Hooda's bowling is dismal though so unfortunately Axar may have to stay if they want a sixth bowling option.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Just realised that England need for their batting to be on song to win games as the bowling attack is second rate at bestWe bowl short and wide while the8ndian seamers were on the ball every ball.Mills no where good enough and just bowls a mixture of wides and slower wides.Parkinson not ready yet.Topley no control what ever.I doubt any of our bowlers would get in Indian Australian Pakistani teams

Nicky

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I agree with you. Mills, Parkinson & Topley are not very threatening... And you can't really count on Curran nor Livingstone nor Ali... Jordan was the only reliable bowler... England need Archer, Willey, Woakes, Wood, Rashid to come back !

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still think our limited overs bowling is 2 bob saved by our batting, so who knows Gleeson maybe the answer, but without Adil it looks desperate, even with Adil we are about 5/10 for an International side.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That was the most IDGAF dismissal I've ever seen from Kohli.
He is playing by the team tactics. He is just in **** form. He badly needs a proper break but also, we will suck without him in Australia in the T20 WC. Pant opening is fine and I honestly dont think Hooda or Shreyas will be better than Virat in Australia even in current form. What other series do we have before the WC?