• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I remember Top Cat's repeated posts questioning the value of picking Buttler (after he was pretty great against Pak). They've aged well.
tbf it wasn't only Top Cat. I think I suggested that Buttler wasn't the greatest pick when Stokes came back, so fair do's to the lad.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How long are we giving it until we move Jos up the order and his form disappears?
It's weird isn't it. Moeen, Stokes and Bairstow all did well down the order. No one seems to be able to cope with batting higher up though.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Butter also seems like the sort who probably would bomb if he were promoted up the order. It's strange. He's best coming in where he does at present. Lets also not forget to credit ipl for his test resurgence. ��

flibbertyjibber

tbf it wasn't only Top Cat. I think I suggested that Buttler wasn't the greatest pick when Stokes came back, so fair do's to the lad.
Same here, proved me wrong though if he is to stay in the side he probably needs to prove he can bat at 5 and Bairstow goes back there with the gloves.

Daemon

Ishant's getting ridiculous movement.

Bhuvi must be kicking himself throughout this series. Would've cleaned up.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Pitch it up consistently.

What's up with Smith to make him look so pissed off, his pick (Buttler) is doing well.
Hes bowled worse and taken a lot more on another day tbh. Got Buttler driving and edging a couple of times not to mention all those plays and misses.