• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saw some highlights of the Ireland game. India were pretty impressive, but Shannon looks like a decent talent.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Left field predictions? We'll all feel relieved when anderson gets injured but Reece Topley will debut and wreck us anyway.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After averaging 14 for Yorkshire Pujara will go on to be series' leading run scorer, with 655 runs at an average of 109.

Daemon

Tbh I'd be happy with a 25(70) from him every game the way he's gone in the CC. Stands a good chance of being dropped as the series progresses.

Burgey

Looking froward to this series. Should be a good contest. Real test for India playing in these conditions, but England’s attack is aging while still effective (much like myself).

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Very interesting series this.

What we have learned this English summer is that:

Scotland>England>Straya.

Where is India in this factual matrix?

Burgey

Just behind Australia in these conditions, but about 8,000 miles head of New Zealand.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Just behind Australia in these conditions, but about 8,000 miles head of New Zealand.
Noooooooo, NZ were 2-3 in England last ODI series. 2-3 at home too earlier this year (went to a decider). Much better than Straya's home and away record v England of late.

Check out the rankings, Australia is 6th and NZ 4th for a reason. Heck, NZ hasn't lost an ODI series at home to Aus in the last 3 Chapell Hadlee's in God's own.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Scotland>England>Straya.

Noooooooo, NZ were 2-3 in England last ODI series. 2-3 at home too earlier this year (went to a decider). Much better than Straya's home and away record v England of late.

Check out the rankings, Australia is 6th and NZ 4th for a reason. Heck, NZ hasn't lost an ODI series at home to Aus in the last 3 Chapell Hadlee's in God's own.
Can you seriously stop with this pathetically unfunny nationalistic trolling? It's not funny, clever or original. Not the first time, not the 100th time. It just gives the forum an unpleasant atmosphere. You've been back a day and already straight back into it.

Burgey

Please provide evidence that this is the case, including extrapolations of your theorem.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Can you seriously stop with this pathetically unfunny nationalistic trolling? It's not funny, clever or original. Not the first time, not the 100th time. It just gives the forum an unpleasant atmosphere. You've been back a day and already straight back into it.
6th. Get over it. Rankings are rankings.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/odi

Can you really not see that Burgey brought New Zealand into this thread first?

Here I will quote you:

Scotland>England>Straya.

JediBrah - get over it, or don't be so sensitive. ICC Cricket rankings are going to be discussed from time to time in a cricket forum. As are results of the past 2 Aus-Eng series, or past 3 AUs-NZ series in NZ.

If Burgey thought NZ was relevant when its not - go have a dig at him. Not me - I'm following his segue.

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
As of now, New Zealand is a stronger ODI team than Australia; even a full strength Australia with the cheats and the injured players back.

Like it or lump it.

trundler

Here I will quote you:

JediBrah - get over it, or don't be so sensitive. ICC Cricket rankings are going to be discussed from time to time in a cricket forum. As are results of the past 2 Aus-Eng series, or past 3 AUs-NZ series in NZ.

If Burgey thought NZ was relevant when its not - go have a dig at him. Not me - I'm following his segue.
We let Burgey off because he's senile.

TheJediBrah

Here I will quote you:

Dude you've completely missed the point. This is defining who you are as a poster and you're better than that. You have more to contribute to the forum than "guy who hates Australia".

And Burgey didn't start anything. He was responding to your "haha Australia suck" post, which you even quoted.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Dude you've completely missed the point. This is defining who you are as a poster and you're better than that. You have more to contribute to the forum than "guy who hates Australia".

And Burgey didn't start anything. He was responding to your "haha Australia suck" post, which you even quoted.
Where did I say "haha Australia suck"?

I'm not saying I disagree with it, but I really don't remember posting it in the last 30 minutes.

Am I going senile too?

All I said was:

Scotland>England>Australia; make of it what you will.

Last edited: