• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Grrr I just saw on the rankings predictor that the poms will go ahead of us (NZ) if they win the series! At least they'll lose points when whitewashed in Sri Lanka, but we better win/draw in the UAE

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Virat chases this down he'd have done something I'm sure no Indian batsman has done in the last 40 years, including Tendulkar.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
If Virat chases this down he'd have done something I'm sure no Indian batsman has done in the last 40 years, including Tendulkar.
If Virat chases this down, considering conditions and how good Broad and Anderson are at home, it'll be 153 good.

Not gonna happen though.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Um that did not look like a bat on ball spike at all. I think it may have hit outside off so it doesnt matter, but that's still terrible umpiring.