• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also that sounds terrible for morale if two people get perks like that (especially if one is not even a player).

Also I’m kind of surprised that it’s a commercial flight? Not a chartered plane??

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Well we've handed back all the gains from Adelaide in the first hour. Bowler confidence low and Australia starting to believe again.

cnerd123

likes this
Well we've handed back all the gains from Adelaide in the first hour. Bowler confidence low and Australia starting to believe again.
Team selection really puzzling. Risking Ishant despite known rhythm issues, not picking Jadeja so we don't have a spinner to call upon to hold up an end, and wait till we have to bat with four number 11s in our tail.

Bumrah a bit off with the new ball too, but he's young and performances like Adelaide can't be expected in every game. Yadav isn't a bad pick, but he's literally looking good and somehow going at 5 rpo at the same time (as predicted).

All shaping up to be another frustrating and disappointing overseas performance. Did so well last game, now we're looking at 1-1 unless something goes drastically well in our favour.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not picking Jadeja is puzzling. Maharaj bowled very well at the WACA a couple of years ago, and it's hardly a secret aus batsmen prefer the pace on the ball.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So the posting has been garbage but you guys don't want to do anything about it...
Well that's just like, your opinion, man.

Personally I find the alpha/beta stuff hilarious and it's the sort of thing that stops this place from being boring. I'm very disappointed by the suggestion that it should be "infracted"

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Well that's just like, your opinion, man.

Personally I find the alpha/beta stuff hilarious and it's the sort of thing that stops this place from being boring. I'm very disappointed by the suggestion that it should be "infracted"
Its more the ghambiring stuff I hate