• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I think the 200 should be well below par, 250 is the magic number in SA... think 300 was needed on this pitch. Of course with SA poor batting and Indian quality bowling could still turn around, just think the pitch is not that bad.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Obviously it's hard to judge these things until both sides have played, but this looks to be well below par for me. If you just look at the way the batsmen got out.
Depends how we define par I guess but it's worth remembering that they have absolutely prank batting depth.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Jansen was the pick of the bowlers. Consistently bowled the right lines and consistently threatened without giving away any runs whatsoever