• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steyn's fast becoming possibly my favorite bowler I've seen purely from an entertainment/thrill point of view... When he bends it like he did in this match, few bowlers in history can match him from a visual standpoint...

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Get rid of Bhuvneshwar and Jadeja. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Get rid of Raina and Yuvraj. Stop running the team like a welfare service for friends.

In other news, Pankaj Singh takes five more wickets in an innings, and keeps chipping away at a decent rate. What more does he have to do to play for India? Why can't he play at least ahead of Ishant, Mohit and Umesh? That Pankaj was left out for Bucky is now hurting the team a lot.

Last edited:

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
We're going to get a nice green seamer tomorrow! India will likely lose but should be fun to watch. Another good warm-up for the tests is how I'm looking at it. I'd like to see how Rohit does when not run out by an inept batsman.

Surely Yuvraj has to be dropped for Rahane now, amirite?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Yuvraj isn't dropped today Dhoni can seriously gagf. For all the matches he wins us with his bat he continuously ****s us over with his say in selections.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
First ODI highlights on Fox Sports right now. Gonna get me some Steyn action once they start showing INdia batting.

Also yay at the cricket starting at 7pm tonight, and not 10:30