• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was Robin Jackman fake-sleeping there or was he actually just listening with his eyes closed? If so, what was with the head back?

Dodgy.
Jackman strikes me as the sort of bloke who preferred SA before Mandela's presidency tbh.

Good to see Nostrils Yadav back

Burgey

Sawdust makes it look like someone has spread an alpaca wool rug on the playing surface.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't see how anyone could be unhappy at Yadav playing ahead of Mohit Sharma, at least in South Africa.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India persisting with the "not getting any wickets in the first 20 overs" strategy.

Interesting decision.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
De Kock looks to be a touch of class. incredible for such a young man, very impressed by a few people in world cricket at the moment. Root's another

ajdude

International Coach
reckon this'd be a good scenario for south africa to not bat on after 30 overs and instead double the runs.

Burgey

Where are all the India supporters? Not many about the place ATM.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if anyone has actually thought to tell Sharma he bowls too short to take test wickets? I mean, I know we talk about it here, but has Dhoni noticed?