• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Mr.Kohli, time for you to step up, can't ask more from the bowlers than this, especially after losing Ishant. NEED BIG RUNS!

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Man to wake up and see we took a lead but again seeing Jamieson and the tail spoiling it all. I hope that's not going to ve pivotal, that 80 runs we conceded in the last match sort of killed us IMO.

smash84

The Tiger King
Nah, I think we'd need minimum 300.
It is much harder batting in the last innings. 300 is ridiculous. Very few have ever chases 300+.

Bumrah and Shami look a pretty good pair. They will make it hard for NZ if India can score 175+

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shaw getting in and getting some quick runs, or going quickly is the match right here, I feel. Probably the most important wicket for NZ in this particular situation.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is much harder batting in the last innings. 300 is ridiculous. Very few have ever chases 300+.

Bumrah and Shami look a pretty good pair. They will make it hard for NZ if India can score 175+
Remember it's only the second day. Not sure about 300, but I'd be very happy with anything up to around 250.