• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Shri

Mr. Glass
Damn it Kiwis. YOU HAD ONE JOB! Milk Ishant for runs over 2 tests so he doesn't play for India again. **** you bastards.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you realise that's the point of a nightwatchman right?
So the point is to expose them to as many deliveries as you can late in the evening increasing the chance that he gets out and the batsman you wanted to protect in the first place has to come out. Right..

ajdude

International Coach
So the point is to expose them to as many deliveries as you can late in the evening increasing the chance that he gets out and the batsman you wanted to protect in the first place has to come out. Right..
i got 4 likes on my post and you only got 1 therefore i'm right

but really, you'd rather sharma out than dhawan

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As much as I loathe Ishant, he's had 3 decent returns in his last 4 matches. He's still **** and I see no obvious improvement technically but props to him, I guess

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha Ishant, man it'd be hilarious if he plays a few shots tommorow! Steals a single too last ball lmfao