• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Less-than-decent seamers bowled out your star lineup in the recent tests, eh?
I'm not saying they, Zaheer in particular, didn't bowl very well in the Test series, but if you look at all the evidence prior to the series (and the 50 overs since), none of them are anything special. If you judge everybody on their best series, then everyone's a complete gun.

stumpski

International Captain
So good to see big Fred in the field again ... I'll be nervous when he comes on to bowl though, I hope he doesn't try for full-out pace straightaway. He might need to share a spell with Mascarenhas and Collingwood, perhaps.

Oh dear, Monty ...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin has played so many blistering drives straight to the fielder. Its amazing really.

Gambhir's dismissal was so predictable. The minute he had played out 5 dot balls I knew he'd go for a booming shot on the 6th ball. Anderson knew it too and pitched it up. Smart bowling.

adharcric

International Coach
I'm not saying they, Zaheer in particular, didn't bowl very well in the Test series, but if you look at all the evidence prior to the series (and the 50 overs since), none of them are anything special. If you judge everybody on their best series, then everyone's a complete gun.
Zaheer has taken 22 wickets @ 25 apiece in 14 matches since his comeback (weak opposition excluded). Certainly not "special" but certainly is "decent".

Anyways, really impressed by Broad and Anderson here. Great stuff.

Chubby Rain

School Boy/Girl Captain
England are bowling very well here. Gambhir was due for the brain fart after feasting on the minnows. He is so predictable.