• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

adharcric

International Coach
na re .. dun dream too.......India keep choking after a phenominal start.......England vil b bak with a Bang !!their team vil definately fail 2 skore evey 200.......Sachin,Ganguly,Laxman are at d end ov their career.......N' Dhoni slogger .. performs only once in a Test series.........so,we jus need 2 break dis partnership now.......we'll rock dem 2 d death...after that
9 wickets to fall within 30 runs?

pasag

RTDAS
Not minding the flat pitch too much tbh, very nice batting going on atm. Although the opinion might change after a few more hours of this.

Edit. Sweet six from Karthik.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
That was a very nice ball. I love to see people getting bowled...good stuff. England can't let another partnership build though, and need to keep the pressure up.

pasag

RTDAS
Freebie for England there, good bowling though. The Anderson wicket was his best ever imo (That I've seen).

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I swear I didn't think there was an edge either. It's just when everyone was saying there was, I thought okay maybe there was.

How come our batsmen always get robbed of a century... Dire!!!

stumpski

International Captain
Byes count up to 16, if Cricinfo's commentators are going on about his footwork you know he must be bad...

That last one was way down the leg side and the bowler could have had no complaint if it had been called wide.

I wonder if SRT has ever batted so long for 2 before - what's it been, 35, 40 minutes? Not sure if that's a good thing for England supporters or not.

sideshowtim

Banned
Oh boy, oh boy. A batting paradise and Tendulkar utterly struggling against a very average attack. 3 from 35 balls? striking at 8? Not good enough I'm afraid. The Tendulkar of old would be carving up this attack on a surface like this. Time to call it a day, Sachin.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oh boy, oh boy. A batting paradise and Tendulkar utterly struggling against a very average attack. 3 from 35 balls? striking at 8? Not good enough I'm afraid. The Tendulkar of old would be carving up this attack on a surface like this. Time to call it a day, Sachin.
He's still in ffs. Why does it matter how quickly he scores?