• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I'd bring in Ashwin for Dhawan and get Rahane to open.
It's a bit like the Root situation isn't it? If Cook had continued failing would they drop him and bump Root up the order despite his recent success in the middle order?

auditor

School Boy/Girl Captain
Are you enjoying your day in Hertfordshire?
ahahahhaha you about my IP address? I work in an American company in Moscow, IP address we have UK, because remote administration.

Check my IP address in the evening after 17-00 when I use the Internet from home

:laugh:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Pews!!! Are you IP stalking??

Edit:

I'm not even really sure why but I've enjoyed Auditors presence since he's been here. He's been fun.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ahahahhaha you about my IP address? I work in an American company in Moscow, IP address we have UK, because remote administration.

Check my IP address in the evening after 17-00 when I use the Internet from home

LIES! What American company would sully themselves by basing their servers in Hertfordshire! Jack Hughes!!

auditor

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm not even really sure why but I've enjoyed Auditors presence since he's been here. He's been fun.
I have some difficulty with English, but I go on training courses as working with the American company.
Sometimes it's hard to do a translation of your remarks, but I try

G.I.Joe

International Coach

Home presumably being Italy soon? :p

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's a bit like the Root situation isn't it? If Cook had continued failing would they drop him and bump Root up the order despite his recent success in the middle order?
It's not so much that I don't rate Dhawan but think India should be bending over to get Ashwin in the side. A bloke is is very likely the best offie in India and averages ~40 with the bat - you play him. Just as good would be dropping Rohit instead.

ratri

Cricket Spectator
Very interesting information.All these matches will gonna rock.I love to see Dhoni and Ishant Sharma on crease.It is a big series for Ashwin as he needs to start bowling well away from home. Batting line is also good.

grecian

Old Trafford in this unusually Sunny UK Summer, really is a place you should consider two spinners. I reckon Kerrigan may play for England.

harsh.ag

Very interesting information.All these matches will gonna rock.I love to see Dhoni and Ishant Sharma on crease.It is a big series for Ashwin as he needs to start bowling well away from home. Batting line is also good.
:wacko:

EDIT: Hey, didn't notice it is your first post! Welcome to the forum :)

You're right about the series, it's been great till now. The only thing left is for Kohli and Pujara to come to the party to make it a full on fest.

Finding an Ishant fan on here is a rarity, so glad to see someone who doesn't have #IshantJokes on his twitter feed,

Last edited: