• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

cnerd123

likes this
#BringBackYuvi

A fit and firing Raina would be nice too.

Should really be using these games to experiment with Gurkeerat and Pandya. Pandey is gonna gain nothing batting now. He's not a finisher; he'a vying for the number 5 slot for when MSD retired.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If we don't have the requisite finishing power, we need to start accelerating around the 30th over mark. Won't do us much good to have wickets in hand and target the last 10.
I think I agree with you but I can also see why they think the complete opposite. They think their finishing power should be set batamen on 80+ because they don't have blokes who can go from ball one.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think I agree with you but I can also see why they think the complete opposite. They think their finishing power should be set batamen on 80+ because they don't have blokes who can go from ball one.
But the issue is that even the guys set at 80+ don't accelerate to the point where it makes a huge difference. These two games have been a prime example of that.

indiaholic

International Captain
And our openers and number three have been good enough to be set and have scored a half century by the 30th over mark.. Should start to up the pace at that point.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This really is a pretty alarming trend from India. They have such a good batting line up and they almost invariably are set up for absolutely massive totals, only to bottle them.