• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

Spark

Global Moderator
It's unlucky but he's definitely brought that on himself with the way he was backing up, gloves in hand and all

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wonder which dhoni will turn up today. hopefully the cries that he's past it won't get louder.

OverratedSanity

The way he batted early on was fine. 15 overs left with 8 wickets to come and pushing around for singles was not. Seems to have got the right idea now anyways.
Man I dwta. Doesn't matter whether you get boundaries or not as long as you're going at better than a run a ball in overs 35-40 surely.

Burgey

FMD that's a **** way to get out but always looks hilarious if you're not the batsman

Daemon

Man I dwta. Doesn't matter whether you get boundaries or not as long as you're going at better than a run a ball in overs 35-40 surely.
Not when you have 8 wickets in hand and 2 set batsmen at the crease on a flat wicket against up and down bowling. Can't be harsh on him for that period though as Rohit was definitely more responsible.

Wasn't terrible batting by any means, but simply being not terrible doesn't win you cricket matches most of the time.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Not when you have 8 wickets in hand and 2 set batsmen at the crease on a flat wicket against up and down bowling
Regardless of "how" he batted, he was going at a SR of 100 before over 40. There is no ****ing way that is "terrible". Have no idea what you guys are smoking. Sub-optimal? Maaayyyybe. Terrible? Shoot yourself.

Daemon

Regardless of "how" he batted, he was going at a SR of 100 before over 40. There is no ****ing way that is "terrible". Have no idea what you guys are smoking. Sub-optimal? Maaayyyybe. Terrible? Shoot yourself.
Only one person said he's terrible, stop getting so emotional. Read my edited post anyways.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't simply just say terrible, I said it would be considered a terrible innings unless he up'd his scoring rate, which he has, but still needs to really capitalize now.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man I must be really tired because I did not notice that 44 overs had been bowled, thought it was just 41-42. India gonna be short of par again then.

indiaholic

International Captain
If we don't have the requisite finishing power, we need to start accelerating around the 30th over mark. Won't do us much good to have wickets in hand and target the last 10.