• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
if anyone out there is reading cw for the first time, noofers giving up is a clear signal that siddle has a fork in him
I mean Siddle has had a terrific test career. He has taken as many Test wickets as Sir Wes Hall, his average is within 1 of some of the classier bowlers of the era in Anderson, Morkel and Broad. He has taken a Test hat-trick, holds the Guinness world record for being described as big-hearted the most times in a lifetime, has a debut wicket of the great Sachin Tendulkar, scored twin 50's in a Test and worn the baggy green more times than even Sir Donald Bradman.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean Siddle has had a terrific test career. He has taken as many Test wickets as Sir Wes Hall, his average is within 1 of some of the classier bowlers of the era in Anderson, Morkel and Broad. He has taken a Test hat-trick, holds the Guinness world record for being described as big-hearted the most times in a lifetime, has a debut wicket of the great Sachin Tendulkar, scored twin 50's in a Test and worn the baggy green more times than even Sir Donald Bradman.
Meh. Getting out to debutants is Tendulkar's hobby.

uvelocity

International Coach
birthday hat trick no less. was the moment i began foruming about cricket, had nobody to talk to about it at that moment and i was going nuts in the office. good times.

Daemon

Joburg, Wellington and now this..

This doesn't hurt as much, probably because I didn't watch it, but also because we bowled horribly and only batted decently bar some serious class by Vijay and of course Kohli. We were comprehensively beaten in all aspects of the game and it was only the fact that Clarke has balls that allowed us an opportunity to even have a chance of winning.

I've also been super harsh on Lyon in the past, but bowling your side to victory single handedly on day 5 is what spinners are for, so well played to him.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
As I've said many times, this plays into India's hands. Doesn't mean they'll win, far from that. But it'll reduce the gap between India's crud bowlers and Australia's good bowlers.
Nah don't agree. Indian bowlers will leak runs but Aussies will get wickets faster. Will be more difficult for Indian batsmen to score runs.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
birthday hat trick no less. was the moment i began foruming about cricket, had nobody to talk to about it at that moment and i was going nuts in the office. good times.
Really? **** I thought you've been a forum pest for a lot longer than that Uvo..........sure I remember you around the 2009 Ashes?

Burgey

That pic of the WPNCOS is rolled gold. Were it not for other, sadder circumstances it would be my avatar.