• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India A in West Indies 2019

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Windies batting has been hot garbage all series. Bowling more impressive though, I too like the look of Shephard. Gets pretty good pace from quite a slingy action, can move it away from the right handers, his yorker is very dangerous indeed.

Last edited:

wrongun

Banned
id like for West Indies to bat well today. Ambris needs to get a 100 here. Show some aptitude at the crease. Seems like a decent surface too.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope Cricket does this more.....stream some international games on Youtube. increase your reach.
Windies cricket always does this...but they have always have one camera on a tripod in the commentary box. The commentators are radio commentators

wrongun

Banned
Windies cricket always does this...but they have always have one camera on a tripod in the commentary box. The commentators are radio commentators
Yup....I have watched a few of the regional games. they are trying to be cost effective which is fine. I think SLC has started doing this for some of their games too. Ofcourse nothing beats Indian domestic coverage. I wish Australia and the UK did more of this.