• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** ICC World T20 Qualifier Thread.

Which two teams will qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Namibia did a great job again, getting to 177 and without a contribution from van der Westhuizen this time.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit of a coincidence that quipu.tv are covering this.

They're going to be streaming the 24 hour Scrabble world record attempt I'll be doing in April, which will be raising money to eradicate polio.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can probably get by with a calculator, the world record is 160,000 odd points. Should beat it easily enough though.
I noticed on TV the other day that there is an Australian version of Countdown called Letters and Numbers.

Should have an Ashes series. Best of ours vs best of yours.

I reckon the Aussies would towel you up itbt.

ajdude

International Coach
I noticed on TV the other day that there is an Australian version of Countdown called Letters and Numbers.

Should have an Ashes series. Best of ours vs best of yours.

I reckon the Aussies would towel you up itbt.
the chick in that is so ****ing hot

Howe_zat

Audio File
Convincing win for Ireland today. Would say they're lifting their game but then I saw Ander White bowled, which I think invalidates the result.

PNG hit 34 from 2.2 overs to win against Hong Kong. GoJo with his first real contribution.

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah it's starting to look like a 'must-win' for Ireland, with Namibia romping home. Looks like it's going to the wire too. Joyce apart, not a good day for the county players, with Di Venuto going first ball and Berg and Jones also going for single figures.

stumpski

International Captain
Coetzer goes, and with him Scotland's hopes - it was starting to look an impossible task anyway. Quite a lot of one-sided matches today.

SeamUp

International Coach
The Italian team is a bunch of South African and Australian Itai's. :laugh:

Afghanistan and Namibia remain unbeaten.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome collapse from Kenya. 84-1 off 10.4 becomes 108 all out in 18.4.
Batting like that has probably cost us a place at the high table of t20 cricket. Only consolation is that Obanda and Duncan Allan look a decent opening pair for this format of the game.

stumpski

International Captain
It does seem odd that a team as hapless as Oman (84 ao today) made the cut for this tournament, but not UAE who would have had the added benefit of home advantage.

Scaly piscine

It's a bit daft the way the last round of fixtures are staggered. Fortunately it shouldn't make much difference the way things have panned out, but it could have easily created a situation where a team gets a considerable advantage from playing their game after a rival's game has finished - knowing exactly what they need to do from the start of their match to pinch the higher spot.

Scaly piscine

Calculators out, which one out of Kenya and Scotland made the 3rd spot?

Cricinfo has Scotland ahead by 0.007

If USA had taken one less ball to reach the target then Kenya would have taken 3rd.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

If Scotland had done their maths it could create some interesting scenarios in that last over. Like 'allowing' USA to score two off that 5th ball, instead of risking it going down to the final ball and USA hitting a 6. Or you could go down to the last ball and deliberately bowl a wide.