• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC World Cup Qualifiers 2018

Bahseph

State Captain
I'm a huge Jason Holder fan, but man am I supporting the underdogs here. Scotland have a decent attack for LO games.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not the best of starts then.. Still I'm sure there will be scoring opportunities when Brathwaite and Nurse come on so it's not over yet imo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not the best of starts then.. Still I'm sure there will be scoring opportunities when Brathwaite and Nurse come on so it's not over yet imo.
It's definitely not all over before MacLeod gets out. If that happens soon then yeah that's it though IMO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
But seriously there's pretty widespread cable TV coverage of this so I don't suspect there's a legal YouTube steam or anything like that.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
How DRS is not available for what is a major tournament makes no sense... I mean the results of this tournament can change the fortunes of cricket within these countries.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How DRS is not available for what is a major tournament makes no sense... I mean the results of this tournament can change the fortunes of cricket within these countries.
There weren't even cameras at a lot of games in this tournament, let alone whatever equipment they need to set up ball tracking and edge-detection.