• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Nizakat with some boundaries, Aizaz with a wicket courtesy a fine catch by Raag Kapur. Good stuff to watch.

cnerd123

likes this
Majinder Singh picks up Nizakat just short of a fifty. Great first ball from the local boy.

HHJ still in the drivers seat but CTK might perk up now.

cnerd123

likes this
Emrit's captaincy has lacked a bit. Should have bowled Tanvir through with the new ball IMO, and yea should have a slip in with that short third man boundary. He hasn't bowled well either.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
6 in the squad, 5 in the XI.

Laughlin is a tidy T20 bowler, and the commentary has been good so far.
Dammit, Chetan won't get a game unless one of the overseas guys is unavailable for any reason. ****ing Sanga needs to retire for good wac.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't you have some level of autonomy which allows you to work outside the workplace?

cnerd123

likes this
Yasim Murtaza is quality. Played Pakistan domestics and has been tearing it up in HK this season.

Not a great start to his spell tho

cnerd123

likes this
Just notice Luke Ronchi is playing and not keeping wicket either. Lol.

Nice to see Jason Lui play too. I've had the pleasure of having my bowling smacked all around the park during a league game by him. Hope he does well here so I can feel a bit better for myself about that.